While the finalization of a divorce agreement represents a new chapter in the lives of a family, certain circumstances require revisiting the document. When one spouse is not abiding by his or her divorce agreement through nonpayment of support or other violations, enforcement must be pursued by an experienced divorce attorney.

Servicios de Traducción en Español Disponibles.

Dedicated And Diligent Legal Representation For Enforcement Actions

The majority of enforcement actions we see at Dunham & Ingram, LLC, involve petitioning the court for child support that is not being paid. Many times, substantial changes in the lives of either parent make modifications of the initial support order necessary. Examples include an increase or decrease in income, remarriage of the parent receiving support and changes in custody agreements.

Enforcement of a divorce order can take other forms. A spouse may not have followed through on a promise to transfer title on property as part of debt division. Other enforcement arises when one parent makes decisions regarding medical care, schooling and religion without consulting the other.

If you require help with an enforcement action, our attorneys will provide the skilled and savvy legal representation you need. We will review the specific issues behind the dispute and educate you on your options. We will seek a resolution that is not only beneficial for you, but also in the best interests of your children.

Talk To A Qualified Florida Lawyer About Your Child Support Needs

Contact our Ocala attorneys for child support and other enforcement actions today. We offer a free consultation for all of our new clients. We are open during regular business hours and make ourselves available by appointment at other times. You can reach Dunham & Ingram, LLC, by phone at 352-433-1107 or via email.